Michael Campo Ministry Update
Support Michael Campo
Shalom and Greetings in our Messiah!
Many times during my years of service to the Lord, I have been confronted by those in the Church who object to God’s special love for the Jewish people. It’s favoritism, they say. Are they right? Or does God love the Jewish people uniquely? He does! Deuteronomy 7:7 says, “The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people; for you were the least of all peoples.” God chose to love the few amidst the many! “You only have I known of all the families of the earth” (Amos 3:2).
From the moment we enter Sunday school as a child we are told that “God so loved the world” (that’s the many). And yet, in the book of Hebrews He writes that He only disciplines those He loves— namely, His blood-bought children by faith. The Bible teaches a unique love alongside a universal love! Why does God love Israel uniquely? Ezekiel 36:22 says, “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations, wherever you went.”’”
I would submit God chose Israel not to make the Jewish people known as much as He chose them to make Himself known through them. What better way than to pick the fewest and the weakest to make known the strongest, namely, Himself! God’s faithfulness to Israel is good news because it reminds us of His faithfulness to the Church whom He also uniquely loves.
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
- The Gospel, that it would first spread rapidly and be glorified in the hearts of ‘’the lost sheep of the house of Israel,'' and also for the salvation of the Gentiles with whom I share the Gospel message;
- Church meetings—to increase both in number and fruitfulness;
- My grandson on a mission trip in South Africa;
- A young boy with autism;
- Newly saved people for their growth in the knowledge of the Lord;
- A girl that needs strength for rehab;
- The salvation of very close friends;
- Jewish friends my wife and I continue to witness to; and,
- One of our missionary families.
We are so grateful to you for being such a crucial part of the Lord’s work through us. Without your prayers and financial support, we would be unable to continue as the Lord’s ambassadors to the Jewish people. Thank you for your commitment to our ministry.
In Messiah’s love and ours,
Mike and Sandra Campo
P.O. Box 345
San Antonio, TX 78292
Phone: (800) 926-5397