Michael Campo Ministry Update
Support Michael Campo
Shalom and Greetings in our Messiah!
One of my greatest concerns is a lack of understanding concerning Israel in many of today’s pulpits. There are two truths that go hand in hand: the Second Coming of our Lord, and His coming to save Israel. The Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 11:26 (KJV), And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.
The most significant event in Bible prophecy is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. There are more than 300 separate prophecies in the Word of God on this subject. For every biblical prophecy on the first coming of Christ, there are eight concerning His Second Coming. Why would God write so much if it means so little? And why am I mentioning all this to you? Because it affects Jewish evangelism today. Let me explain.
Ninety (90) percent of mainline denomination clergymen don’t consider teaching about Israel and the Second Coming as relevant topics for Sunday morning sermons. And if the congregation is not taught about the salvation of the Jewish people in the future, why would they care to evangelize them now, in the present? Surely if the Jewish people have a future, they also have a present?
I understand firsthand the importance of a comprehensive pulpit, and I do not pretend to think that Israel will take center stage every Sunday morning. However, when there isn’t clear biblical teaching on Israel’s future, there is less support for Israel today and for Jewish evangelism. I believe the two are inextricably linked.
PLEASE PRAY FOR…
- The Gospel, that it would first spread rapidly and be glorified in the hearts of “the lost sheep of the house of Israel,” and also for the salvation of the Gentiles with whom I share the Gospel message;
- Church meetings—to increase both in number and fruitfulness;
- For friends in St. Marteen and Puerto Rico who have lost everything;
- For emotional health of young boy who has been in Hurricane Irma and Maria;
- For Sandie’s friends: one just diagnosed with leukemia and one with pancreatic cancer;
- Two women who have just lost their spouses.
- A new Jewish family, that they would come to know the Messiah;
- A neighbor that has heard the Gospel from Sandie—that she would come to know the Lord; and,
- Recovery for a man who just had a lung transplant.
We are so grateful to you for being such a crucial part of the Lord’s work through us. Without your prayers and financial support, we would be unable to continue as the Lord’s ambassadors to the Jewish people. Thank you for your commitment to our ministry.
In Messiah’s love and ours,
Mike and Sandra Campo
P.O. Box 345
San Antonio, TX 78292
Phone: (800) 926-5397