Shechem, Mount Gerazim, and Ramallah
Finished the conference in Jerusalem and today we hired an Arab driver to take us to Shechem, Mount Gerazim, and Ramallah in the West Bank. On board are Tim Sigler (Moody Bible Institute), Richard Averbeck (TEDS), Randall Price (Liberty U.), and Jim Sibley (Israel College of the Bible), among others, so we are well guided! Here's the checkpoint between the Israeli controlled area and the Palestinian territory. We noticed that the Israelis were having to check every car that was crossing over from the Palestinian side – but the Palestinians weren't checking the Israeli cars that were coming from the other direction. So it's obvious that no one thinks anyone from Israel is coming across the border to hurt anyone. The Palestinian soldiers don't even bother to check the Israeli cars.
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- What Christians Should Know About Paul
- Did Moses Really Write About Jesus? A Look at Messianic Prophecy in the Torah
- Four Lessons on the Jewish Roots of Christianity
- Some Tips on Ending the Divide Between the Old Testament and New Testament
- Is the Return of the Messiah Related to Israel’s Repentance?