A New Leader
The United States has a new president today. Isn't it an interesting feeling? There is so much emotion in the air today. Despite the differences we believers may have, the Bible instructs us to pray for our leaders (1 Timothy 2:2) so that "we may lead quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence." The new president will need strength and guidance as he leads this nation. I know that when I face a difficult situation I turn to Proverbs 3:5-6. May the peace that only our Lord and Savior Yeshua can bring be with President Obama.
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- Why My Favorite Question for College Students is “Does God Exist?”
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah
- A Look at Pauline Apologetics: What Can Apologists Learn From Paul?