Disturbing—CA County Trying To Stop Home Bible Studies?
I've been on this earth long enough to know that there are two sides to a story. I always strive to obtain both perspectives of a situation before settling on my own opinion. This morning I ran across a very disturbing news story out of San Diego, California. A pastor and his wife are claiming that the authorities in the county they live in are threatening to fine them because they are holding a Bible study at their house. Could this really happen in the United States of America? I'm appalled at what I've read, but there has to be more to this story . . .right? What are your thoughts? Here is a link to the news story. http://www.10news.com/news/19562217/detail.html
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah
- A Look at Pauline Apologetics: What Can Apologists Learn From Paul?
- “Who Do you Say I Am?”: Cultural Confusion and the Identity of Jesus