2014 Four Seas Tour- Day 6
Today we continued our tour of Jordan with a late start and a visit to Bethany by the Jordan where we had a baptism service.----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- After the baptism's we headed north up the east bank of the Jordan to our final stop in Jordan, the border crossing near Tiberius where we met our Israeli guide and driver for a short trip to our hotel on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. Tomorrow we tour Galilee and the Golan Hts. Stay tuned...
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- Why My Favorite Question for College Students is “Does God Exist?”
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah
- A Look at Pauline Apologetics: What Can Apologists Learn From Paul?