2014 Four Seas Tour- Day 6
Today we continued our tour of Jordan with a late start and a visit to Bethany by the Jordan where we had a baptism service.----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- After the baptism's we headed north up the east bank of the Jordan to our final stop in Jordan, the border crossing near Tiberius where we met our Israeli guide and driver for a short trip to our hotel on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. Tomorrow we tour Galilee and the Golan Hts. Stay tuned...
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- “How does your worldview answer the question ‘What happens when we die?'”
- The Attempt to Find Purpose Without God
- A Look at the Death, Burial, and Resurrection of the Messiah
- Doing Resurrection Apologetics: Starting with Paul’s Letters
- A Look at the Objection “The Messiah can’t be a sacrifice for sin”