A Captivating Truth
Ignorance is not bliss. Today's pastoral care devotional scripture is Isaiah 5:13. The prophet Isaiah tells us that ignorance leads people into bondage. How true. Ignorance of a future spouse leads you into a horrible marriage. Ignorance of credit cards leads you into financial ruin. Ignorance of nutrition leads you into poor health. Ignorance of Yeshua leads you into spiritual bondage. And the examples could go on. Thankfully, there's hope for those who are in captivity. Yeshua sets captives free. Photo courtesy of ezioman.
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- Why My Favorite Question for College Students is “Does God Exist?”
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah
- A Look at Pauline Apologetics: What Can Apologists Learn From Paul?