"Are We Really Conscious?": A Reply to Dr. Graziano's Brain
Interesting story from the Center for Science and Culture (a major proponent of intelligent design) Nota Bene e-newsletter. Consciousness and self-awareness give secularists fits. In Messianic work, it's important for us to have at least a passing awareness of issues related to secularism and evolutionism because the majority of Jewish people worldwide are secular. We can't communicate with them very well if we don't know anything about their worldview. Check it out and let us know what you think! http://www.evolutionnews.org/2014/10/are_we_really_c090461.html
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- If God forbids human sacrifice in the Old Testament, how does the sacrifice of Jesus make sense?
- Why My Favorite Question for College Students is “Does God Exist?”
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah