Israel Through Israeli Eyes Tour 2015- Day 05
Today we toured the Golan Hts. north of the Sea of Galilee.First stop- Tel Hazor. The ruins of an ancient city. ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- An olive press. More about olives in a bit! ----- ----- ----- Next stop- Banias (Caesarea Phillipi). The headwaters of the Jordan River. ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- From left- Rosemond and Robert Weissman listen to Pastor Rander Draper. ----- After lunch we tried to visit Mt. Mental but the rain and fog made it essential that we change plans so we visited the olive products factory at Kibbutz En Gev- Olea Essence. ----- ----- ----- Tomorrow we'll leave Tiberius and make our way to Jerusalem via the coast and Tel Aviv. Stay tuned...
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- What Did Paul See? A Look at the Resurrection of Jesus and What Happened to Paul
- “How does your worldview answer the question ‘What happens when we die?'”
- The Attempt to Find Purpose Without God
- A Look at the Death, Burial, and Resurrection of the Messiah
- Doing Resurrection Apologetics: Starting with Paul’s Letters