Turkey to Allow Use of Key Air Base
Here's a significant development, reported by the New York Times. It's been years since Turkey has allowed the US to use its air bases as a staging area for military operations in the Middle East. The US and Turkey announced today that they have reached an agreement that will change the old order of things and take the joint war against ISIS up a notch. As the article below correctly notes, this is a game changer, folks. The Turks, of course, have a vested interest in this because once Syria falls to ISIS, Turkey could be next. ISIS has an insatiable appetite and judging from the geography, it looks like the next entrée on the menu could be roasted Turkey and gravy. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/24/world/europe/turkey-isis-us-airstrikes-syria.html?_r=0
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- Why My Favorite Question for College Students is “Does God Exist?”
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah
- A Look at Pauline Apologetics: What Can Apologists Learn From Paul?