Danny Danon Defends Israel's Right to the Land
Danny Danon is Israel's ambassador to the United Nations. Here's his powerful defense of Israel’s right to the Land. He starts with the Bible, then moves on to history, international law, and even Palestinians’ own admission of Israel’s right to exist—all in less than 20 minutes. Powerful stuff, folks. (Submitted by CJF Ministries staff writer Georgia Heisler)
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah
- A Look at Pauline Apologetics: What Can Apologists Learn From Paul?
- “Who Do you Say I Am?”: Cultural Confusion and the Identity of Jesus