Danny Danon Defends Israel's Right to the Land
Danny Danon is Israel's ambassador to the United Nations. Here's his powerful defense of Israel’s right to the Land. He starts with the Bible, then moves on to history, international law, and even Palestinians’ own admission of Israel’s right to exist—all in less than 20 minutes. Powerful stuff, folks. (Submitted by CJF Ministries staff writer Georgia Heisler)
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- “Who Do you Say I Am?”: Cultural Confusion and the Identity of Jesus
- Justice, Morality, and Human Significance: Conversation Starters with Protesters
- “What does it mean to say the New Testament is ‘Historically Reliable?’”
- How Can Disciples of Jesus Demonstrate He Has Inaugurated the Kingdom of God?
- Why the Resurrection of the Messiah Matters