The Righteous Among the Nations. ----- ----- ----- ----- Our last stop was Tel Azeka and an overlook of the Ela Valley where David slew Goliath. ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- And that's our tour. We had a nice farewell dinner at the hotel, said our good-by's and parted the next day with fond memories of our Israel Through Israeli Eyes tour. See you next time. ----- For more information about our next tour please call me at our office 210-226-0421 x147. Ask for RIck.
Olea Essence. ----- ----- ----- Tomorrow we'll leave Tiberius and make our way to Jerusalem via the coast and Tel Aviv. Stay tuned...
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- “Who Do you Say I Am?”: Cultural Confusion and the Identity of Jesus
- Justice, Morality, and Human Significance: Conversation Starters with Protesters
- “What does it mean to say the New Testament is ‘Historically Reliable?’”
- How Can Disciples of Jesus Demonstrate He Has Inaugurated the Kingdom of God?
- Why the Resurrection of the Messiah Matters