Iran Deal Will Bring Chaos to the Middle East
Some people are saying we should at least give the new Iran nuke agreement a chance to work. Ordinarily, that might not be a bad approach. But in this instance, there is no room for error because the consequences of Iran's non-compliance could be cataclysmic. Remember: they believe it's okay to lie and deceive as long as it advances their Islamic agenda! http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/07/israel-isaac-herzog-iran-nuclear-deal/398705/
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- Why My Favorite Question for College Students is “Does God Exist?”
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah
- A Look at Pauline Apologetics: What Can Apologists Learn From Paul?