A Word to Religious Leaders
So-called "Christian" leaders and denominations are partakers in our culture's continuing demise when they approve and even applaud the very sins and perversions that are helping to take us down. It's reminiscient of pre-exilic OT times when Israel's corrupt clergy was coddling and reassuring the nation and telling them that everything was fine – when in fact, the nation was in great peril due to their sinful behavior. In the verses below (from Ezekiel 13), the LORD is speaking to us today just as surely as He was speaking to ancient Israel. He has little patience with religious leaders who fail to warn rebellious people about the consequences of their behavior!
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- Why My Favorite Question for College Students is “Does God Exist?”
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah
- A Look at Pauline Apologetics: What Can Apologists Learn From Paul?