The Righteous Among the Nations. ----- ----- ----- ----- Our last stop was Tel Azeka and an overlook of the Ela Valley where David slew Goliath. ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- And that's our tour. We had a nice farewell dinner at the hotel, said our good-by's and parted the next day with fond memories of our Israel Through Israeli Eyes tour. See you next time. ----- For more information about our next tour please call me at our office 210-226-0421 x147. Ask for RIck.
Olea Essence. ----- ----- ----- Tomorrow we'll leave Tiberius and make our way to Jerusalem via the coast and Tel Aviv. Stay tuned...
Galilee Experience we walked to our hotel for the next three nights. Tomorrow we'll tour the Galilee area. Stay tuned...
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- “How does your worldview answer the question ‘What happens when we die?'”
- The Attempt to Find Purpose Without God
- A Look at the Death, Burial, and Resurrection of the Messiah
- Doing Resurrection Apologetics: Starting with Paul’s Letters
- A Look at the Objection “The Messiah can’t be a sacrifice for sin”