The shooting earlier today in Chattanooga was an act of Islamic terrorism. Yes, I know—my definition of Islamic terror is much broader than that of the US administration. In my book, any time a Muslim murders a non-Muslim, it's an act of Islamic terror. I don't really care whether or not the perpetrator was a card-carrying member of Al Qaeda or ISIS. It's very sad and our thoughts and prayers go out for the families of the victims. Here's the tweet ISIS sent out just a few minutes before the shooting started. We managed to get a screenshot before the Twitter account was suspended. As we've said before, this is war, folks.
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- Why My Favorite Question for College Students is “Does God Exist?”
- Jewish scholar Michael S. Kogan on the uniqueness of Jesus’s messianic movement
- “Do the Miracles of Jesus Prove Messianic Status?”
- Six Messianic Expectations and One Messiah
- A Look at Pauline Apologetics: What Can Apologists Learn From Paul?