The Righteous Among the Nations. ----- ----- ----- ----- Our last stop was Tel Azeka and an overlook of the Ela Valley where David slew Goliath. ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- And that's our tour. We had a nice farewell dinner at the hotel, said our good-by's and parted the next day with fond memories of our Israel Through Israeli Eyes tour. See you next time. ----- For more information about our next tour please call me at our office 210-226-0421 x147. Ask for RIck.
Olea Essence. ----- ----- ----- Tomorrow we'll leave Tiberius and make our way to Jerusalem via the coast and Tel Aviv. Stay tuned...
Galilee Experience we walked to our hotel for the next three nights. Tomorrow we'll tour the Galilee area. Stay tuned...
Receive email updates when we post a new article by subscribing.
- “Who Do you Say I Am?”: Cultural Confusion and the Identity of Jesus
- Justice, Morality, and Human Significance: Conversation Starters with Protesters
- “What does it mean to say the New Testament is ‘Historically Reliable?’”
- How Can Disciples of Jesus Demonstrate He Has Inaugurated the Kingdom of God?
- Why the Resurrection of the Messiah Matters